Immigrationreform.net was launched in 2012 to help shape and develop a rational conversation on immigration that shifts the terms of the debate towards achieving workable and effective comprehensive policy reform. Immigrationreform.net supports the immigrant community with helpful information and resources. We host a vibrant online community, our private 1-on-1 with founder and experienced Atlanta Immigration Attorney, Amna Shirazi, Sergio’s Corner, a rising community activist dedicated to ensuring the latino community has the latest in immigration news. In order to achieve our goal, we keep pace with rapidly changing immigration laws and growing public expectations by continuously updating our knowledge and locating ourselves at the constantly expanding frontier of immigration issues. It is a project of The Shirazi Law Group.
The immigration reform legislation we support includes the following elements:
- [ordered_list style=”decimal”]
- A direct, fair, and inclusive road to citizenship for immigrants in the U.S. without papers.
- Channels for future legal immigration that are flexible and functional
- Robust protections and guranteed rights for all workers.
- Enforcement that is targeted and fair, and respects immigrants’ rights.
- Full and equal rights for all immigrants.
The Shirazi Law Group, Inc’s mission is to provide our clients with energetic, effective and aggressive representation in all areas of American immigration law. In doing so we hope to strengthen America by honoring our immigrant history and shaping how Americans think about and act towards immigration now and in the future. When it’s time to address your immigration legal matters don’t hasitate to contact The Shirazi Law Group, Inc.The Shirazi Law Group, Inc.
5720 Buford Hwy, Suite 311
Norcross, Georgia 30071 Phone: 404-523-3611